About SharingwithWriters Blog


Named to "Writer's Digest 101 Best Websites," this #SharingwithWriters blog is a way to connect with my readers and fellow writers, a way to give the teaching genes that populate my DNA free rein. Please join the conversation using the very tiny "comment" link. For those interested in editing and grammar, go to http://thefrugaleditor.blogspot.com.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Connie Mroch Focuses on Great Danes and Frugality. Go Figure! (-:

I'm sending writers who blog this link because:

a. it is a blog that is a bit different in terms of the way it presents authors--obviously for the pleasure of all those who read but also for a change for authors who may be tired of the same old interviews.
b. because it give me a chance to brag a bit about my dogs. Ha!

In any case, I hope knowing about Courtney Mroch's blog at http://pets.families.com/blog/frugality-and-great-danes-an-interview-with-author-carolyn-howard-johnson will interest you if for no other reason than to see pictures of my new Great Dane. Malibu (her full name is Malibu Barbie!) is what they call a "blue." Sort of gun-metal grey with that bluish tinge. Her ears were clipped when we rescued her. Anyone interested in rescuing a large breed, e-mail me (hojonews@aol.com) and I'll give you the information you need to do so.
-----
Carolyn Howard-Johnson, author THIS IS THE PLACE; HARKENING: A COLLECTION OF STORIES REMEMBERED; TRACINGS, a chapbook of poetry; and two how to books, THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER: HOW TO DO WHAT YOUR PUBLISHER WON'T; and THE FRUGAL EDITOR: PUT YOUR BEST BOOK FORWARD TO AVOID HUMILIATION AND ENSURE SUCCESS.
Her other blogs include TheNewBookReview.blogspot.com and AuthorsCoalition.blogspot.com, a blog that helps writers and publishers turn a ho-hum book fair booth into a sizzler.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Caroline!

    I read the interview and enjoyed. Thanks for also introducing me to another paying market. They pay bloggers! I'm going to be checking out the possibilities and see if it fits within the scope of what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, your Danes are lovely, and I have filed away the link to go buy your short because that just sounds like a great resource to have on hand for someone who is even considering publishing something. It might just give me the courage to try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on posts at #SharingwithWriters blog, a Writers Digest 101 Best Websites pick at
www.SharingWithWriters.blogspot.com. You might also find www.TheFrugalEditor.blogspot.com full of resources you can use and
www.TheNewBookReview.blogspot.com, a free review site will benefit your book or increase your reading pleasure.