Conducting an Online Virtual Book Tour: One of her numberd tips!
The 3rd mistake that even smart authors make when marketing their books online is that they don't participate in an online virtual book tour.
Rather than flying all over the country, paying for travel expenses and for hotel lodging, to give book talks to audiences who may or may not show up, consider holding an online virtual book tour. A virtual book tour is where the author participates in posting articles as a guest blogger, audio interviews, video interviews, and online book talks.
time and marketing efforts.
- The date your article will appear on each blog
- The date your article is due
- A checkbox to keep track of the fact that the blog owner has sent you the url to where your post will appear. They can post your article today and postdate it to appear on the prearranged date.
- The URL to where your post will appear
- A checkbox to indicate that you've sent your hosts a thank you card.